After opening the large packaging box, you can see that there are 8 small packaging boxes, each of which is a different engineering vehicle (without Minifigures), each box has three modes of ABC, such as A box, its Mode A is a van dump truck, Mode B is an ore carrier, and Mode C is a material carrier. The back of each box is the same.
Putting together eight boxes of bricks, you can put together a giant excavator and a transport drive. This excavator is reminiscent of Hercules in Transformers, and is this transport vehicle like the movie ” What about the car in Wandering Earth? OK, let’s review them box by box.
- XingBao XB-13002A
- XingBao XB-13002B
- XingBao XB-13002C
- XingBao XB-13002D
- XingBao XB-13002E
- XingBao XB-13002F
- XingBao XB-13002G
- XingBao XB-13002H
- A mode: heavy tower crane.
- B mode: balanced pumping unit.
- C mode: offshore exploration platform.
1. XB-13002A box dump truck
After opening the bricks box, you can see 2 packs of bags, a total of 109 bricks. Comes with two manuals, the thin one is the manual of the A box, and the thick one is the assembly instructions of the 8-in-1 giant excavator. That is, if you want to assemble a giant excavator, you must buy A box, otherwise, you don’t have its manual.
XingBaoXB-13002A A mode: box dump truck.
- The building block are printed blocks, without any stickers.
- The finished product has good playability. There is no resistance when pushing the car to play.
- Realistic modeling. It is the most realistic model in the three ABC modes.
- The car’s air lever is a bit tight. The design of the air lever is based on the design of Lego. Under normal circumstances, the air lever is opened when the car is turned up. As a result, the carriage cannot be turned up.
At first glance, his styling is similar to the A-mode box dump truck. But if you take a closer look, you will find that they are quite different in different places, whether it is the front or rear compartment, the gap is quite wide. From the front, this ore carrier is narrower than the A-mode box dump truck; from the side, the car is a little taller. The cockpit of this ore carrier has no cover plate, which is caused by the number of the building blocks.
- The building blocks have a good bite force, and they are okay.
- The sportiness is also good. A mode, it is smooth to play.
- like the A mode, the two air pressure rods are too tight, so the car can’t rollback. According to the design, his carriage can be turned backward to simulate the loading and unloading of ore, but when turning backward, the carriage is basically unable to move and requires strong assistance.
Compared with the previous A and B modes, the material transport vehicle has a very different shape. After the C mode is put together, it looks like an RV modified by a pickup truck. This shape may be more suitable for the city group. What do you think?
- It’s still the same problem as AB mode: the air pressure lever is too tight, causing the car to roll backward smoothly. However, in the actual use process, I feel that the turnover process is a little bit. I do n’t know if it is used too much and passed the running-in period.
In general, the problem of XingBao XB-13002A is that the two air pressure rods are too tight. If this problem can be solved, the A box is close to perfect.
Let ’s take a look at Box B. This box also has three modes of ABC, but the number of building block has reached 138 pieces, which is 29 more bricks than Box A. Is it better than the box A So, does it also have a CONS with the A box’s air lever too tight? Let’s look together.
- The shape is good-looking. The 38-piece track is very similar to the real car. But this is a Q version crawler bulldozer, so there are no road wheels, tug wheels, etc. You can also find Minifigures and put them in for better results.
- The movement is smooth. Whether it is a push bucket or a track, the movement is very smooth. You can find the feeling of Lego blocks.
When the track turns, it will touch the building blocks above, so there are some minor problems, but it does not affect the overall performance. When you play, you don’t feel these cons, so you can ignore it.
- The shape is realistic. Compared with model A crawler bulldozer, this snow supply vehicle is more realistic in shape, making people have the urge to explore the snow. Similar vehicles are available in the Polar Adventure series launched by the LEGO Urban Group. In XingBao’s 3in1 building blocks, it was a bit surprising to be able to assemble such a realistic finished product. Although this car is a bit open and hollow, if it can be put together with other works, it can be brought into the scene of snow exploration.
The bricks are correct. Although it is not PRON, there is not a single part, many bricks, XingBao’s mathematics class is too good.
- There are only two bumps under the snow bucket, which may easily fall out.
The track was slightly uneven, and there were some minor problems in pushing it.
- The playability is good. The removal tools of the mine removal vehicle are flexible and can be lifted and lowered at will.
- The shape is cute. The appearance of this mine wrecker is similar to that of A mode, both of which are Q version.
- As the A and B modes, the tracks are not very flexible, and they are slightly stuck.
In general, the three models of XingBao13002B box are more convenient in shape and mobility than the three models of A box. The number of bricks in the three modes is exactly the same, but the finished product shape is completely different. The design ability of XingBao is really getting better and better. If box B is said to have CONS, then the fluidity of the track is not very good, but it does not affect the overall performance.
Now let’s look at the XB-13002 C box, which has a total of 141 pcs, which is the one with the largest number of building blocks among the 8 boxes. It also has three modes, mode A is a hydraulic loader, mode B is a skid loader, and mode C is a hydraulic bulldozer. From the box, the appearance of the three models is a bit similar. How about that? Let’s look together.
- The sportiness is good. Since there is no other building block above the track, this hydraulic loader has very good running performance, which is better than the track of the B box. There is no problem holding it in your hand.
- The realistic shape, the engineering loader made of 141 bricks, did a good job in the details, so the reduction of the whole vehicle is very high. The proportion of cars is also very coordinated.
- The hydraulic lever of this hydraulic loader is too tight, which is the same as the A box, but the difference from the A box is that it has a putter next to the bucket. This pusher is relatively long, so after pushing it, You can still move up and down.
- The track is good, and as the A model, the track performance of this car is very good.
- The number of brick is similar to the A mode, and there are not too many bricks remaining, generally within 3 pieces.
- Because the hydraulic rod is just a decorative effect and no support effect on this car, this skid steer loader basically has no CONS.
- The track design of the hydraulic bulldozer is triangular and more realistic. Although this will cause the track to be slightly tighter, it will not affect the sports performance of the entire vehicle.
- The range of the grab of the hydraulic bulldozer cannot be too large. If it is too far down, it will not be lifted.
From the packaging box, the A mode, B mode, and C mode of the C box are similar, but in the actual process of everyone, except the following chassis is the same, other places, such as the car body and the grab, are different. How to build.
XB-13002 C box is different from A box and B box in the following points:
- The assembly is more difficult than the A and B boxes, especially the grab hydraulic device because the instructions are not very detailed, so you need to think and operate while assembling to complete the assembly.
- The track performance is superior, and the car is pushing without any problems, which is better than the B box.
- There is still a problem with the hydraulic rod being too tight. Although the B mode can avoid this problem, the A and C modes still have this problem. As a result, when playing the finished product, you cannot play as you want.
- Box B and Box C are tracked, so the number of brick is greater than the number of brick in Box A.
XB-13002D box, a total of 91 PCS. It also has three modes, mode A is a heavy tractor, mode B is a terrain exploration vehicle, and mode C is an ore separation vehicle. From the box, these three cars have different shapes. What about them? Let’s look together.
- The sporty performance is good. The wheels of this heavy tractor are rolling smoothly, just like the A mode of the A box.
- Strange in shape, the front half of the car looks like an off-road vehicle, and the rear half has a towing device to make it look like a tractor.
- This terrain exploration vehicle, like a truck modification, has modified the front and body. A similar detection device was added to the front of the vehicle. The modification of the body was to remove the truck’s compartment and convert it into an exploration instrument.
- Modeling or modeling, if no one tells you, will you know that this is a terrain exploration vehicle?
- The car is relatively sturdy and you can play around with it without worrying about it falling apart.
- The shape is beautiful. Compared with the A mode and B mode, this ore separation vehicle should be the most prototype-like.
- Poor mobility, with the exception of tires that can move, there is almost nowhere else to move.
In general, the three models of XingBaoXB-13002 D-box are all weird, and they are products designed to make up the numbers.
XB-13002E box, a total of 116 pieces. It also has three modes, mode A is an engineering command vehicle, mode B is an ore exploration vehicle, and mode C is a mine supply vehicle. From the box, these three cars have different shapes. What about them? Let’s look together.
- The shape is also okay, as an engineering commander. Although it looks like an elevated version of the off-road vehicle, in reality, many engineering command vehicles are not in the off-road vehicle?
- The back door can be opened. In this regard, the E-box A mode is much better than the D-box C mode.
- The details of the car are more prominent, and you can see that both sides of the car are different. In order to highlight its commanding characteristics, a lot of communication equipment was installed next to it.
XingBaoXB-13002E model B:ore exploration vehicle.
- The number of bricks is the same as the previous A model, 110 pieces, not many, one lot, all used in this ore exploration vehicle.
- The chassis of the car is exactly the same as the A model, only the upper part of the car body is built differently.
- The door on the side is weird. I don’t know what it is for.
- The most realistic shape is the most similar car in the three modes. A large compartment at the back, the side door of the compartment can be opened, which contains supplies (temporarily empty).
- The details, the pedals of the car and the front edge of the roof are well restored, suitable for use in mining areas.
- Of the three modes of the E-box, the C-mode mining area supply vehicle is personally the best, do you think?
XB-13002F box, a total of 96 pieces. It also has three modes, mode A is a multi-terrain off-road vehicle, mode B is a mine ferry vehicle, and mode C is an engineering transport vehicle.
- Affordable, a single box costs only $ 9.9.
- The appearance is good, the vehicle structure is reasonable, the tire movement is smooth, and the playability is relatively high.
- No obvious CONS.
- It looks a bit like LEGO’s Volkswagen T1 Bus. Because it is a ferry bus in the mining area, there is no need for a window next to it, and a fence is used directly. The wheels roll smoothly.
- No obvious CONS.
- The shape is a bit like a light truck. If you only look at the front half of the car and the rear chassis and cover the rear half of the car, it is a light truck. Its body looks more like a box.
- Since it is an engineering transport vehicle, it mainly transports some lightweight materials, so the shape is OK.
- The mobility of the car is relatively simple and only simple movements can be used.
XB-13002G box with a total of 94 Pcs. It also has three modes, mode A is a steel transporter, mode B is a mine rescue vehicle, and mode C is a heavy tanker.
- From the front, this steel transporter really feels like a big truck, especially the two tall chimneys. Although the proportions are not well coordinated, the domineering sense of the big truck is still reflected. Although it is a bit narrow, it is still acceptable considering the width is only 4 units.
- Seen from the side, the height of the car seems particularly high.
- Because it is a steel transporter, the body must be long and narrow. See? The large length of the body makes the body look particularly slender.
- Compared with the car’s chimney, the chimney appears to be particularly tall and slightly out of proportion.
- This mining rescue vehicle is actually a truck, but it looks wilder. Its terrain is relatively high and its off-road capability should be very strong. After all, it needs to operate in the mining area.
- It also has a long driveway with a device similar to the exhaust pipe, which looks like a rescue, and it is speculated to exclude toxic gases.
- No doors found.
- The C mode site is the same as the A / B mode, as long as the upper part is removed and the body is put together again.
- The number of bricks is the same, all are 94 pieces, no more and no less.
- There is a long oil tank on the body, a truck head in front, and a tall chimney pipe, this tank truck still has some momentum.
In appearance, this C model is the best looking of the three modes.
- From the front, the look is a bit dull.
XB-13002 H box, a total of 114 pcs. It also has three modes, mode A is a heavy tower crane, mode B is a balanced pumping unit, and mode C is an offshore exploration platform. In the end, we only evaluated the A mode.
- The heavy-duty tower crane is in the XingBao giant excavator. It has the largest head. It can make such a large head. It does not mean that it has the largest number of bricks . It only has 114 pieces (the C mode has the most, 141 pieces), but because of its The bricks are large, so the result is good and imposing.
- The mobility is not strong. As a tower crane, except for the flat top, it can be rotated horizontally, and the head of the tower crane cannot be moved.
In general, the PRON of this box of XingBao giant excavators is well designed. The number of bricks in the three modes of ABC of each box is almost the same, and the deviation is within 3 pieces. This performance should be very good. The dynamic effect of each boxcar is good, and all the finished products can move smoothly. If you want to say CONS, there is also the quality of the building blocks. In some bricks, the performance is not very good, and there will be a tight phenomenon. OK, this review is here, 8 in 1 XingBao giant excavator, do you like it? if you like them, you can click the button “Buy Now” to get them with only $25.