The number of parts is 1641.
The size of the finished product is marked on the side of the box, which is smaller in proportion than Icarus.
The APP that integrates remote control and programming can be obtained by scanning the QR code.
Motor unit and lighting unit.
After opening the box, I found this interesting LOGO inside the box.
The inner box is divided into AB boxes, and the parts package and instructions are placed in the box in order.
Transparent bottom, the surface is ironed silver, it feels very good.
Subcontracts 0-2 are all common parts.
The big numbers of sub-packages 6 and 9 are exactly the same, which can only be distinguished by the small characters on the bag.
In the beginning, I felt that the difficulty of this G65 will be extraordinary…
Look at these plugs are all black…
Except for the plug, almost all gears, cross shafts, etc. in this set are black! It’s terrible!
In addition, a plug with no card slot was found in sub-package 5. Since this is directly related to the function, everyone must pay attention to it when assembling!
Continue to work in black hell…
Go to box B.
In addition to manual B, there is also a manual for smart blocks.
Inside are the operating instructions of the motor unit, remote control, and APP.
Lighting parts, tires and wheel shells, remote control
The steering wheel has no linkage structure.
The gloss of the parts is really good.
The installation is easy and the effect is good.
The oblique viewing angle is beautiful!
The reason why the front is not good-looking is that the design on both sides is not wide enough, right?
The wheels have independent suspension.
The tires are a bit soft, and I can see that they are a bit flat when I press them lightly.
It feels weird to use two different structures for the front and rear doors.
15-hole arm painted with silver paint.
The doors can be opened and closed freely, and the angle of the chair can be adjusted at will.
A spare tire is hung on the tailgate.
I opened it and saw my unorganized light lines
Now comes the real car model link! This time I changed to SHF Bulma, the ratio is just right!
The overall feeling is a set of products that are difficult to assemble. The main difficulty comes from almost all black components. If you are not careful, you will have serious assembly errors like me…
In terms of design, the biggest problem is that scholars have also mentioned the structure of the cross shaft. In addition, there are no restrictions on the position, no spacing, too many and too few filling bolts, etc. These problems may cause a lot of trouble for novices.
In terms of parts, high-bricks are used as in the past, so the phenomenon that some structures make the cross shaft too tight still exists.